Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Create 2.1.2 Using Web 2.0 Tools to Differentiate Teacher Instruction Quest: Using free web 2.0 tools to help students learn

Please click the play button to hear my explanation of this blog post.



Audio recording software >>





My example of a learning focused instructional tool is my general learning blog - www.unshackledlearning.com. I originally created this website for my own children, but I realized that I can use it for my students and anyone else who would like to learn. 



Listed below, I have included some additional examples and videos about how a teacher can differentiate instruction. 





These two videos, that I found on Youtube.com and www.openteachertraining.org
by Mark Borden, give an awesome explanation about Web 2.0 tools like wikispaces.com











This link about the 6 Cs of Successful Social Media Marketing is a good example of what can be done on Prezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment