Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Vision of the Ideal Digital Learning Community

My model for an ideal digital learning community stems from this blog http://www.itslearning.eu/scholastic123. It is a very helpful blog about what Forsyth County schools is doing to do the right thing with digital learning in the 21st Century.

In addition to that, I have created a video blog that discusses the more intricate details of the components of an ideal digital learning community.  Please watch and enjoy.





Here is the link to the video about the digital utopia that Forsyth County Schools is building:


Click this link to see the digital course that I have created to use in my 7th grade ESOL - ELA class.

Click here to see my bookmarks to other digital learning communities. (please follow me and subscribe)


No comments:

Post a Comment