Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Create 2.1.1 Web Tools Quest - Simple & Free Web 2.0 Tools for Improving Student Engagement

Please click the play button to hear my commentary about web 2.0 tools.



Voice Recorder >>






According to Discovery Education, a Web 2.0 tool is defined as:







I created my top 3 web2.0 tools in this quest in this picture:









Please watch this video for a detailed overview of web 2.0 tools because there is no need for me to recreate the wheel.









Other websites mentioned:



www.audioboo.fm - make a quick and searchable podcast for free

www.wordle.net - a word cloud generator that is created based off of a text that you provide.

http://www.coachmyvideo.mobi/ - you can record and analyze video on demand.  It is free.

www.vocaroo.com - quick and instant podcasts and digital recordings for free.





Please see other posts in my blog for additional resources.  I don't want to be repetitive or redundant in this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment