Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

The importance of joining a digital learning community!

Do you know what a digital learning community is?  Do you know how it can help you to be smarter?  Please watch this video to learn how digital learning communities can help you and your family.




A digital learning community is like a classroom that is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.  You can attend in your bed clothes, work clothes or while eating.  In essence, it is flexible learning.  If someone has a natural aptitude to be an life long learner, digital learning is going to be their most cost efficient and effective bet.


As you can see from my video, the traits that made the five DLCs I explored more noticeable or impressive than the others hat I explored are the presentation of graphics, the depth of content, and the fact that they were free.  I am actually a member of Khan Academy, Learn Zillion and Cosmos Learning, but the most recent one that I joined is Cosmos learning.  I joined this one because it has a great deal of higher level or university level content that will suit my learning desires.  



To see my other social bookmarks, follow me on https://delicious.com/shacklesoff


No comments:

Post a Comment