Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Recorded Session Quest (Navigate 2.1.2 )

This quest was definitely one of my favorite because I teach my students in both a synchronous and asynchronous environment using canvas infrastructure.  My CMS (course management system) already integrates Big Blue Button so my experiences with this quest and process of recording a session were almost seamless.   Yes, this task was easy for me because I have already taught myself how to do it before the challenge.  In addition, I have experiences with other meeting websites like Gotomeeting, AnyMeeting, Wimba, and Zoom.  Therefore, this process did not present any problems Below, I have embedded three videos to illustrate my process. The first video is showing how I record a classroom session, and the next two videos show other people how they would use Big Blue Button as a presenter or end user.  




Recording in Big Blue Button.  Please watch this video to learn how to use Big Blue Button as a Presenter.





Click here to learn how to use Big Blue Button as an end user.




No comments:

Post a Comment